Do you have experience of installing or repairing/servicing electronic gates, barriers, bollards and/or garage doors? Due to expansion, both installation and service engineers are required by a local company to install, repair and service gates, barriers and bollards in the Home Counties areas: Berkshire, Bucks, Hampshire and Surrey.
What will you be doing?
- Either working on new installation projects: Install gates, bollards, garage doors and barriers to specifications within the London and Home Counties area mainly. (some CCTV)
- Read site plans, drawings and prepare equipment needed
- Working on servicing and repairs : Detect and repair system faults, Perform routine maintenance services
- Test system, train customers on functions
- Complete timesheets, expenses paperwork
What do you need?
- Experience of automated gates and barriers ideally, although full training will be given to those with electronics/electrical background
- Clean valid driving licence
- Use hand and electrical tools with competence
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
BOTH SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS AS WELL AS INSTALLATION ENGINEERS REQUIRED, DUE TO GROWTH.
What's on offer?
- Base Salary of c. £35,000 - £37,000 dep. on experience
- £50,000 on target earnings
- (This is mainly made up of travel time which is counted as Overtime)
- Overtime paid outside of core hours Mon to Fri
- Company vehicle
- Expenses and mileage which starts from home - all mileage paid
- Hours 7am to 4pm mon to Fri - overtime paid outside of this for weekends and time in lieu, as well as travel time to client site
- Life insurance