Salary negotiable + 20% annual bonus + private healthcare + 10-16% non-contributory pension
Leading financial services organisation requires a qualified Accountant with insurance sector experience to join their expanding reporting team in a newly created role. You would work as part of a team of 4 and report directly to the Senior Finance Manager and Executive Finance Director.
This role follows a period of sustained growth, acquisitions, and industry recognition which has continued throughout 2020. The business has stayed in a strong position without furloughing any staff and has actually grown by a headcount of 10 so far this year.
This business prides itself on their prominent global reputation and professional office environment. They reward all staff with an attractive benefits package including genuine opportunities for progression, attractive private pension scheme, good holiday allowance, health insurance and life cover, 20% annual performance bonus, and more!
Overview of the role:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly group and shareholder consolidated reporting requirements
- Preparation of quarterly intra-group reinsurance returns/cession statements
- Preparation and control of annual consolidated statutory account reporting
- Prepare and input into internal and external MI reporting
- Maintain appropriate process and procedures manuals to support robust internal controls
- Prepare detailed technical accounting papers to support accurate day one and ongoing acquisition accounting
- Provide support and assistance to ensure all acquisitions are smoothly embedded into the financial reporting processes in a controlled manner
- Oversight and control of the group consolidation process with a focus on continuous improvement
- Maintenance of the general ledger for specified portfolios, including non-trading companies
- Prepare and review multi-currency balance sheet and system reconciliations to ensure that financial reporting data remains dependable for financial guidance
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis for Senior Stakeholders as directed
- Liaise with auditors to achieve effective sign-off
- Qualified accountant
- Insurance sector experience (ideally Lloyds reporting included)
- Experienced in producing company financial reports under UK GAAP & IFRS
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John Ltd for more information.