What's the Role?
Our client, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for Administrators to join a new high-profile pension case handling project in Gatwick. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry, you will be responsible for supporting a high-quality team carrying out administration & telephony support for a major financial service provider, as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
Tell Me More
Start date: May and June intakes
Location: Gatwick/Crawley, West Sussex - commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford.
Rate: £120 per day
Duration: 6-month contract
The Benefits for You
You'll be working on a technical review project run by a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills.
- A competitive day rate
- A dynamic and encouraging working environment
- Support throughout your role, including a detailed training & accreditation programme with support from skilled professionals
- Career development
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Providing efficient and timely administrative support for a major pension provider during the review of products they have sold
- Ability to provide excellent customer service with a strong focus on fair customer outcomes, and treating customers fairly
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data and updating systems and recording key information
- Handling inbound written correspondence and performing the necessary action for the customer query;
- Supporting the updating of customer records, capture of data and information to redress calculations; and
- Other relevant ad-hoc tasks that are deemed appropriate, working with a wide range of systems to capture data.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- 6 months previous administration or customer service experience is preferred, ideally within financial services or similar environment
- Confident telephone skills and communication (polite, clearly spoken and articulate) and have strong literacy skills as you will also be contacting customers by letter
- Strong numerical and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task between several systems
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- You should be driven, flexible and able to work to targets and take ownership of workload
- Experience working within financial services is beneficial