Do you have (or had) a 5T Counter and/or 9T Kalma balance forklift certificate? Experienced in working in a warehouse, logistics or manufacturing?
Seeking a long term position where you are paid well and finish early on a Friday, live locally to Guildford?
A Warehouse Operative with counterbalance licence is required for a local firm to support receipt of goods, dispatch and movement of stock.
What's on offer?
- Starting salary of £11.22 per hour rising to £12.75 after 3 months
- Overtime over 37 core hours of £14.92 to £25.49 per hour
- 20 days Holiday rising on length of service
- Quarterly Bonus
- 6 month contract possible extension
- Immediate start
What will you be doing?
- Provide all necessary fork lift support within the Warehouse, Yard, Shipping and the Production line
- 9T Kalma Counter Balance Fork Lift Support
- 5T Counter balance Fork Lift Support
- Flexi fork Lift Support
- Unloading inbound deliveries
- Loading Outbound shipments including the container ramp.
- Stock Rotation all stock needing fork lift support
- Frame Shop Support
- Removing Rubbish from the Yard into the designated areas
- Goods Receipt
- To receive stock from suppliers / couriers
- To separate all inbound deliveries according to process
- To Label up all deliveries according to process
- Administers all paperwork and delivery notes as per defined procedures
- Completes GRN of stock received from suppliers
- Picks products and labels, checking against bill of material,s according to order, either manually or with electronic scanning devices
- Lifts, stacks and arranges products on a pallet in preparation for shipment
- Checks availability of kits with the kitting team
- Supplies material kits to production lines in a timely fashion
- Maintains effective stock control at all times
- Reports stock discrepancies
What do you need?
- B1 Class Counterbalance Fork Lift Licence - or if expired, willing to validate ASAP
- Flexi Fork Lift Licence
- Prior warehouse experience within manufacturing or the distribution industry
- Good experience SKU (stock keeping unit)
- Experience working within Supply Chain, Operations and Logistics
- Experience in materials control / pick / pack processes and systems management
- Good verbal and written communication skills – or if foreign origin, a certificate in English
- I.T. literate
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Ideally Kalma 9T Fork Lift Licence would be beneficial