Do you have a passion for managing e-commerce websites, SEO, PPC and developing paid search campaigns? Want to work for a division of a company which is growing, with lots of potential?
A local E-Commerce business which has a substantial turnover already, is seeking to now expand and develop the business further in this interesting field. You will oversee all E-commerce development within the business and be responsible for a range of marketing opportunities.
What will you be doing?
- Work on a long-term trading strategy: managing and delivering all promotional activity
- Manage all digital traffic including SEO, PPC, Affiliate and Social Media Advertising
- Optimise the website looking at customer journey, assisting the content team with decisions on layout and content
- Take ownership of merchandising, driving cross/up-sell to increase UPO and AOV, with responsibility to analyse impact.
- Identify and develop new paid search and paid social.
- Assist with new product launches
- Report and Analyse key metrics, promotions, monitoring campaign effectiveness, sales, trading patterns and stock holding availability
What do you need?
- Experience of working within digital, e-commerce environment
- Experience using CMS and personalisation tools.
- Experience using Optimisely, Convert or similar A/B testing software.
- Analytical, with strong reporting skills
- Good communication Skills
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £35,000
- Hours: 9-5:30pm, hour for lunch
- 21 days holiday, rising by one a year after 3 years, no max
- 3 days closed at Xmas (deducted from allowance)
- Social Days: Christmas Party, Comedy Store, Firework Night, BBQs
- Smart casual Dress
- Beer and Pizza Fridays
- Duvet Day and Birthday Day holiday
- Ongoing training and development