Do you have strong administration skills, having worked in a busy IT Sales environment previously?
A local software provider, based on the Surrey Research Park in Guildford are seeking an experienced Administrator. This role provides support to the Managing Director, the sales team and the support & implementation consultants.
What will you be doing?
- General office administration, supporting the Company Director and team
- Booking staff travel and accommodation
- Managing phone calls and customer correspondence
- Managing and maintaining office supplies including liaising with approved suppliers
- Assisting with the organisation of client meetings and staff social events
- Carrying out workplace and staff risk assessments where necessary
- HR Administration: Assisting with the recruitment process including liaising with agencies, organising recruitment timetables, assisting with on-boarding new employees (induction packs, induction meetings, coordinating probationary reviews and annual employee appraisals, recording absenteeism, changes in personnel records.)
- Managing ISO quality procedures – training provided
- Providing regular reports and updates on office and HR matters to the Company Director
What do you need?
- A proven track record of sales administration
- Good understanding of customer service concepts
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Quality focussed with attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Experience of general personnel administration
- Experience of ISO quality management processes
- Experience working within a fast paced IT sales and support environment
- Experience with NetSuite
What's on offer?
- Working in a small friendly team of approximately 30 staff
- Salary £20,000 – £26,000
- Monday to Friday working week (excluding UK public holidays)
- 37.5 hour working week
- Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
- Workplace pension scheme
- 23 days holiday per year, additional day added for each year up to a maximum of 28, Compulsory holiday between Xmas and New Year, office shut down
- Location: Head office located in Guildford, Surrey Research Park in Surrey (need to drive)