Do you have your FLD (Forklift Driving)? Like working in a busy warehouse and finish early on Fridays?
A local manufacturer is seeking a Warehouse person, to work in a team, reporting into a Warehouse Manager.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in the process of: picking, packing and despatching of customer orders and goods required by production and Goods Inwards.
- Picking goods for production as required, ensuring sufficient stock levels are maintained for the production teams and rotating stock on a FIFO basis.
- Preparing components for use in production ensuring works orders are completed on time to avoid delays in the production process
- Assist when necessary with Goods-In and perform any special inspection procedures as defined.
- Place stock in bin locations with clear and correct labelling, update Sage to reflect the stock arrival and placement, ensuring stock rotation on a FIFO basis.
- Support the stock location checks when directed.
- Complete daily forklift truck checks before use
- Safe loading/unloading of deliveries so as to avoid damage to products, property and person, use the fork lift truck and other MHE in the daily operation of your duties
What do you need?
- A couple of years' experience within a warehouse
- Forklift driving experience
What's on offer?
- Salary £18,000
- 20 days holiday + 3 days close at Christmas
- Mon-Thurs 08:30 – 5pm
- Friday 08:00 – 3:30pm
- Friendly team, great place to work