Are you good at building relationships with clients by telephone? Able to generate introductions and opportunities?
Working within the commercial property sector, a Business Development Executive is required to join a new internal sales team to generate introductions and opportunities to meet and exceed new business targets. This will be in connection with companies looking to relocate, refurbish or open new offices in and around the UK.
The successful candidate will have an excellent telephone manner with a proven track record of making sales appointments leading to winning business. We are looking for a dedicated and energetic team player who contributes to a positive environment, shares experiences and pays great attention to quality and detail. You should be well organised, tenacious and most important of all, demonstrate a great passion and enthusiasm.
What will you be doing?
- To develop new business relationships in the form of B2B.
- Making cold calls and following up warm leads.
- To report to the Sales Director on a regular basis on the up and coming opportunities.
- To help grow the business and work alongside the other team members to achieve the targets of the business.
- To book good quality appointments, with the use of the company phone / company mobile phone and emails.
- Manage the database, data input, reporting tools and use this as a source of information
- Be able to source new opportunities and be open minded about the ways of developing such opportunities for the business.
- To evaluate every opportunity ensuring quality of the enquiry before booking meetings for the Sales Director or for yourself to attend.
- Researching market trends.
- Build relationships with the networkers and sales team to gain feedback post appointments and update the database with notes and diarise any future actions.
- Actively develop and maintain a relationship with 3-5 lead sources of your own, that generate opportunities for the business, bringing in both leads and direct opportunities for the business.
- Build a qualified pipeline of sales and target customers to meet revenue and margin targets and ensure annual budget is achieved.
- Network effectively with new potential customers and agents to develop relationships and business opportunities, securing meetings with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Be prepared to attend client meetings either on your own or with other members of the team and first meetings to gather information, as and when opportunities arise
What do you need?
- Previous proven history in B2B environment - ideally in the commercial property sector
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Effective at selling over the phone; a solid telesales background
- A strong ability to build internal and external relationships
What's on offer?
- Up to £28000 basic salary
- Hours 8-5 Mon – Thurs finish 4pm Friday
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days,
- Company mobile,
- Social evenings