Ecommerce Product Manager - inhouse ecommerce
up to £40,000 + healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday,
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Ecommerce Product Manager to join a growing ambitious online business based in Woking. Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce you will be tech savvy, solid understanding of methodologies, finance and marketing, with a head for multiple projects.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Previous ecommerce product management experience
- Proven track record of delivering measurable product development improvements.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce technology.
- Thorough knowledge of user experience best practice.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Solid grasp of finance and Ecommerce reporting metrics, including A/B testing.
- Understanding of Ecommerce conversion funnels in the context of the digital marketing mix.
Experience using CMS and personalisation tools.
Experience using Optimisely, Convert or similar A/B testing software.
Experience using collaboration tools such as Trello, Slack and Zeplin.
Your role as Digital Eccomerce Product Manager will include:
Taking ownership for the end-to-end user experience of the main website across all International markets and being challenged against conversion rate and UX customer satisfaction metrics.
Using available data sources to immerse yourself in the mindset of our customers, understanding their motivations and behaviours.
Conducting and communicating regular analysis of competitors and best practice.
Working with the operations team to identify and rectify customer pain-points.
Engaging stakeholders, gathering requirements, collecting ideas and documenting specifications for product development.
Contributing insight-driven ideas to help build a robust usability testing programme.
Working with the design team to create proof of concept prototypes.
Working with the web analytics team to generate A/B tests to improve existing functionality.
Working with the marketing team to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, devices, campaigns, user segments etc.